My Small Kucing Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Joy From Net Galley

Hello! Hello! Fellows "bookworms".

Good news. I have stumble across a great website http://www.netgalley.com/

NetGalley is an inexpensive and green way for publishers to share their digital galleys securely.

At Net Galley, reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators can all use NetGalley for FREE to read and request galleys they want to review.

I have joined and the selection of books are vast! Many publishers there. Am dizzy with the selection of books there already.

Do check out this website if you have the time.

For your information, I did not received any $$$ to spread the news. In fact, when I signed up, they did not even required me to blog about this website. Just thought of share some joy of reading to all who is interested in reading

4 comments:

  1. Sharing is caring. Thank you for sharing this great news with us book lovers out here, mamakucing. I've checked it out and the website is really a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiks I still belum sign up. eBook and paperback book... now I can't catch up! >.< Still have 1 review yet to write and 1 more book to finish for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chee Yee

    I dah sign up but yet to request

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Do drop a comment if you have feel like it.

Meantime, happy reading and have a nice day!