My Small Kucing Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

The Big Bad Wolf Sale Is BAAACCK!




Saw this book listed in BookXcess Facebook page the other day. Cannot stand it. Immediately e-mailed them to reserve this book for me. I love Xinran's book. Got hooked on her book since I read "The Good Women of China".

Went and pick it up yesterday afternoon.

Surprise..surprise...I found this bookmark in the book I've just purchased. Yup...The Big Bad Wolf Sale is BACCCCKKKK!

Hopefully I'll be able to attend coz am dying to get my hands on The Time Travellers Wife book. Haiz...came home. Login into Facebook and saw that BookXcess have posted more photos of the new arrivals. Among them is The Time Traveller's Wife. Guess I have no luck to read this book gua.

How I wish Bookxcess would start a page called MY WISH LIST. Then customers list the books that they are looking for and BookXcess would notify them if as and when they have stock of the books in the list. Or maybe some kind hearted friends can purchase for them? Just like it's done for Ang Moh's wedding gift.*hint*hint*

Meantime, have started to read this new Xinran book. Loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Do drop a comment if you have feel like it.

Meantime, happy reading and have a nice day!