My Small Kucing Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Big Bad Wolf Aftermath Sale 2013

Found in Facebook. Yup! Finally announced that there will be an Aftermath sale

Date : 28 February 2013 to 4 march 2013
Venue : MIECC, Seri Kembangan
Time: Unknown yet. Guess will be similar to BBWBS time.

Prices of books will as low as RM5.

But let the buyers beware ...from my past experience there is no guarantee the books are in pristine condition as these are books leftover from last year Big Bad Wolf Books Sale.

But still RM5 a book is still a steal though the book maybe somewhat damaged.


Wondering why I have not been blogging regularly? Well, this is the reason. The Twin Towers of books. These are the ones read. Bought these from last year's BBWBS. A busy month for me.

4 comments:

  1. Good grief! Talk about twin peaks, that's some collection of books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this year I am trying to read more! I am always in awe of how many you books you read!!! good luck with the upcoming sale!have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m a reader myself!!! Now I´m reading with my daughter too! It´s just sooo fun. Hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy the towers. ahaha.
    If you wish to sell second hand book please let me know. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Do drop a comment if you have feel like it.

Meantime, happy reading and have a nice day!