My Small Kucing Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cirque Du Freak - Sons Of Destiny by Darren Shan

This is the final book in the series and I think it's the most confusing one.

To continue from Book 10 and 11, Darren got to know that The Lord of The Vampaneze is actually Steve.

Darren also was made know of a prophecy that either Steve or he will die and the remaining person alive will turn into the evil Lord of The Shadow and would one day kills his good friend Vancha. That was their destiny.

On top of that he finds it hard to forgive Steve for what he had done. Steve seduced and impregnated his sister in order to get a child so that he can use the child to revenge himself against Darren.

When all things seems to have cleared, then Mr Tiny throw in a "bomb". A shocking revelation.

Things were not as simple as it seems. There was a complication. Killing Steve will not solve the problem. Darren have to be cleverer in order to beat destiny.

I was rather shocked by the revelation. Here Mr Tiny really showed his true self. All the fighting and feuding in the earlier books are just the tip of the iceberg. Things are not as they seems to be.

But the ending, I think Mr Tiny got off rather lightlyy.

4 comments:

  1. Wahh... so kancheong geh the stories? *pengsan* Dun gv me read... I sure flip to last page punya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah so many books baru come to ending. I probably also don't have such patient. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleffairy

    No point letting you read as i dont have the complete set

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chee Yee

    NNot bad la coz all the books are very thin only. For teens. Very easy to finish one book. If you give me the whole set, I bet I can finish within a day.

    The ending was very surprising

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Do drop a comment if you have feel like it.

Meantime, happy reading and have a nice day!