My Small Kucing Blog

Friday, October 25, 2013

Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth



Synopsis By www.goodreads.com

One choice can transform you, or destroy you.

Every choice has consequences, and as unrest surges in the factions all around her, Tris Prior must continue trying to save those she loves, and herself, while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love.


My Comments:

Story begins with unrest starting everywhere. Seems that it's dead ends wherever Tris turned to. She seems to be torn between friendship and loyalty; love and the greater good of everyone.

The pace is fast enough for me but it was not as good as supporting characters are dropping dead left and right. A bit confusing. By middle of the book I feel kind of frustrated as every thing and everywhere seems to be hopeless and bleak.

But by the ending I was intrigue. There was a special twist in the end which makes book three promising. Hopefully it will deliver a good explaination about the things that happens in Book 2 here

Overall, I rate Book #2 3 stars out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Do drop a comment if you have feel like it.

Meantime, happy reading and have a nice day!