Saw this poster some weeks ago. Gonna be a big fair I heard. Kinda keen to see what they have there as it's said have activities for all family members
Still undecided whether it will be worth travelling all the way to Putrajaya for this as it's an hour away in smooth traffic.
I love the promotional poster and the 'Bookerville' website is excellent.
I can imagine this being a great day out and I certainly wouldn't be worrying about the hour drive to get there. I would be much more concerned about the damage to my bank balance once I got amongst all those books!! .... LOL
Hi Kathy,
ReplyDeleteI love the promotional poster and the 'Bookerville' website is excellent.
I can imagine this being a great day out and I certainly wouldn't be worrying about the hour drive to get there. I would be much more concerned about the damage to my bank balance once I got amongst all those books!! .... LOL
Yvonne.