My Small Kucing Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Blue Christmas by Mary Kay Andrews

Weezie Foley is an antiques dealer. It's a week before Christmas and she is in a frenzy to decorate her little shop for the annual Savannah Historical District Contest.

Most of all, she wanted to beat her nemesis, Cookie and Manny. They have been trying to take away her business since they commenced business.

Things got worse when her decorations and things from her display went missing . To top it off,  she seems to be visited by some mysterious person.

Apart from that she is really looking forward to Christmas. But she don't understand why as Christmas draws nearer her long time boyfriend grow moodier.

I truly enjoyed this book. It's light, it Chrismassy and with a bit of intrigue. It warms my heart to read though Weezie gone through so many things and yet she managed to go on with a smile on her face.

For me, it's  well written and brings much cheer to me when I read it.

At the last few pages, the author have added some recipes, her Christmas Playlist and tips on keeping the happy in holidays. I love it especially the tips.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Do drop a comment if you have feel like it.

Meantime, happy reading and have a nice day!