My Small Kucing Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Four-Sided Tower : Tales From Penang's Underworld by Khoo Kheng Hor

I was blog hopping when I came across blog post by Nightwing on this book.

This book intrigue me. I have fell in love with this author's work since I first read "Mamasan" and later "Taikor". That was why when I was at Midvalley the other day, I pop-over to MPH to look for more of his books. I found two. One of which is this book.

There are 12 short stories in this book. It tells the tales of the people who somehow been 'invited' or come in touch with  "Four-Sided Tower".

It was very interesting read. There are some hint of horrors, humour and moral in these stories.

Stories are told in an easy going manner. The flow of the languge was prefect though Mamarazzi spotted two typo error in the book. It did not hinder the joy of reading this book.

Yes, this is a must read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Do drop a comment if you have feel like it.

Meantime, happy reading and have a nice day!