My Small Kucing Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Big Bad Wolf Books Sale - My New Finds and 60 HOUWERRRR ALERT!!!

Just got back from the Big Bad Wolf Books Sale yesterday .

I thought I am finally satisfied as I managed to cover 90% of the area.


Brought home another luggage bag full of books. Do head over to my Facebook to see what is in the bag . Too many photos to load into this blog .

 Woke up this morning with great regrets.

Regretted not getting more of these. It was only RM10(About USD3+) a set.





 More regrets in my Facebook under album titled BBWBS 2012- My Regrets.



Maybe I can still get them coz I just saw they announced in their Facebooks that the will be open throughout this Friday to Sun!!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I missed this sale :( Looks like you had a great haul!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Do drop a comment if you have feel like it.

Meantime, happy reading and have a nice day!