My Small Kucing Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

Great School Holidays/Summer Reads from BookXcess

Gosh...I can't believe it that I have neglected this blog for the past three weeks. It's not that I have not done any reading. In fact I had done a lot of reading. However, due to my laziness school holidays, I just couldn't find tme to do much book review.

In fact, no time to shop for books.

Luckily for me, the other day I spotted BookXcess had updated their Facebooks on some new arrivals. Wow...quite a lot are RM9-90 book.

Some time last week, I managed to zoom in there and grabbed a few.








The above are just the few that I managed to grab. If you would like to see more, you will have to check out their Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/BookXcess. Heard that they do have online purchase service but not for all areas. You will have to contact them for further information.

All You Need Is Love was one of the books that is under their promotion of the month. Purchase with purchase. 50% dscount on this book.

I had finished reading this book and it was quite a fun reading for me. Here is the review.

Disclaimer : This is not a paid post. I am not attached to BookXcess in anyway except for being their customer. This post is solely to share some good bargains books with fellow avid readers.

1 comment:

  1. A great selection, The Accidental Proposal is the cover that really stands out for me.

    Looking forward to reading your thoughts on Best Friends Forever as I read it last year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Do drop a comment if you have feel like it.

Meantime, happy reading and have a nice day!